PayPal Online Poker Sites
Why no Paypal in the US?
PayPal poker sites are perfect for real-cash players who want to deposit using multiple cards and bank accounts and who also want to keep their personal details secret.
With a top e-wallet like PayPal, online poker for real money just became simpler and safer. Simply register a digital wallet on the web, then use it to load funds from multiple sources.
Most poker sites that accept PayPal in 2017 have great traffic and games too, so you know that you can open an e-Wallet and play at the best places in the world.
Check out our leading reviews today and start your PayPal betting off the best way possible.
Benefits of PayPal
- Safe, secure, and totally anonymous
- Widely accepted at big poker rooms
- Low fees and fast transactions
Note for US Players - PayPal is not accepted at any US poker sites, we recommend BetOnline Poker that accepts all credit card deposits from USA residents. You get a huge $2500 bonus and it has lots of easy-to-beat players. Or see the US Poker Sites guide.
How to Use PayPal
It's simple to use PayPal. Just head to the website and register for an account. Once set up you just load your account via bank transfers, credit cards or debit cards with ready funds.
Then, visit the Cashier at your favorite poker room and hit the 'Deposit' button after selecting PayPal from the drop-down menu.
Once you've entered the amount you want (there's usually a minimum deposit of around $10) you'll be directed to the PayPal site where you have to log in and complete the transaction. Your funds should appear instantly and fees are free.
Setting Up A PayPal Account
- First, visit the homepage at www.paypal.com. You'll need to come up with a username and password when you register your account. However, once set up you can log in and load up your account via a credit card, debit card, prepaid card or even a straight bank transfer.
- When you select PayPal from the Cashier deposit options you'll be prompted to enter your deposit amount, then click the 'Make Deposit' or 'Submit' button. You will then be directed to the PayPal website so you can log in and complete the payment.
- Your funds should appear instantly and most poker sites will not apply a fee. However, always check with PayPal to make sure they don't charge when you deposit as cash-outs will usually be subject to a fee.
Benefits and Drawbacks of PayPal Online Poker"PayPal is perfect for players wanting to use multiple cards"
Making withdrawals using PayPal is also easy. You have to cash-out to the same PayPal account you deposited with, but charges are waived by the poker site in most cases.
You'll see your funds within 24-48 hours, but always check with PayPal first to see if you are going to be charged. PayPal makes its money from transaction fees and a withdrawal from an overseas poker site could see you lose a couple of dollars.
That's one of the drawbacks to using PayPal, but there are many pluses. Firstly, you never have to store credit card details on a poker room. While all leading poker websites are properly regulated in 2017', some players prefer to keep their private card details off a poker room. Besides, PayPal offers some of the best security in the world, so you know your transactions are always safe.
We Find the Best PayPal Poker Sites Online
Whatever your game, we have PayPal online poker rooms for you. Our great gambling reviews are packed with top-rated features like tournaments, 24/7 cash games and reliable customer support.
We only list the very best poker rooms accepting PayPal in 2017'. And though the method isn't accepted in the US right now, you can still play at dozens of worldwide websites that let you load up with PayPal.
Find a great site today and use your PayPal account. You can even use it to earn a top welcome bonus and make your poker dollars go even further.
Our Top Recommended Sites
- Access some of the biggest tournaments
- Get a great 100% bonus up to $600
- Play at the worlds biggest poker site
- Join some of the biggest tournaments
- Be part of a huge progressive points race
- Grab a welcome bonus up to $1000